Monday, February 13, 2017

Overwhelmed by Love

In the spirit of the soon approaching Valentine's day I would like you all to know am completely overwhelmed and feel so blessed by the outpouring of love and support I received in the past couple days. I could not have imagined how wonderful all of you have been in helping me on this mission. Because of your generosity, we are off to a great start!

I have been receiving a few questions and I just wanted to clarify some things for you. As I mentioned in a previous post, there are multiple ways to donate. If you feel so led, you may make a tax-deductible check payable to Southminster Presbyterian Church with my name written in the memo. You may also make an online donation at http://www.spchurch.org/pages/?SPCOnlineDonations/. Click on the “Donate Now” button and enter “Brooke Merry” in the purpose field.Throughout the year, I will be wired the funds that I have raised. This means that I do not need to have all the money I need to raise on hand when I leave. If it is easier for you to give monthly, quarterly, or biannually that is perfectly fine and greatly appreciated!

If you have any questions for me throughout my time of preparation, or my time in the country, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail. I will happily talk about my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment