Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Malawi Bound!

Well, the day has finally arrived. As I write this I am sitting in Dulles International Airport waiting to board my plane! I will make this blog short and sweet.

Thank you. If you are reading this, you deserve a thank you for your thoughts, prayers, encouragement, love and support. Without each of you I would not have even made it this far.

The past couple weeks have been hard getting all packed up and saying goodbye to so many people I love. Even though they were difficult, I am comforted by the peace I feel that this is exactly where I am being called right now.

Thank you in advance for your continued prayers as Lauren and I fly over the next 2 days and begin to get settled into our new home.  Please continue to pray for our families as they adjust to having us far away.

My next post will be from the Warm Heart of Africa!









1 comment:

  1. Love your haircut, Brooke! Safe travels. Meow meow mrrrow. -Lisa

    ReplyDelete